The Global Mining Association of China (GMAC) is the representative body for both companies and individuals within the international mining community in China.
GMAC’s main goals focus on Advocacy, Networking, Representation and Support of its Members in the international mining community in China, providing Product Services, External Relationships, Membership, Events, Communications, and Administration.
- Voice and face to all Government Agencies, companies and individuals regarding matters of global mining in China.
- Platform for industry focused bodies wanting access to the international mining community in China and out China.
- Forum for information dissemination to the members as well as interested parties through regular meetings, newsletters, and use of website.
- Always seeking ways to better membership services.
Membership is open to companies as well as individuals. They should be a mining company or a provider to the industry such as an exploration consultant, an equipment manufacturer or supplier, a procurement company, a commodity trader or in banking, advisory, HR, legal or other service to the mining sector.
There are three categories of fees:
- Foundation Membership : RMB 20,000
- General Membership: RMB 6,500
- Affiliate Membership: RMB 5,000
- Free for GMAC events, such as but not limited to GMAC monthly meeting, forums, and cocktail events.
- Free or enjoy favored rate for events organized by GMAC partners.
- GMAC internal information, materials and reports.
- To be recommended as speaker at different conferences/forums.
- Assist in getting business connection, industry resources and opportunities as request by members
As Foundation Member, you will be given priority to any opportunities arises and company logo will be presented on GMAC materials. Some events, especially those of senior level meetings and events offer limited tickets, will be available to foundation members only.
Affiliate membership opens to Chinese companies only. Affiliate members have no voting rights and no seat at the board.